Santa Monica Audi partners with Eli's Collision Repair, an Audi Authorized Repair Facility, for collision repairs to your Audi. Contact Eli's Collision Repair directly to schedule your repair needs.
What you should know in case of a collision.
Should your Audi be damaged in a collision, we want to make sure you have access to an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility. We want to help ensure that you have access to a repair facility that meets not only our high standards of workmanship, integrity and safety, but your standards as well. We use Audi's recommended repair procedures in order to return your Audi back to its manufacturer's specifications. In the event of a collision this page will inform you of the proper steps to take after an accident, as well as valid reasons why an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility is highly recommended.
In the event of a collision:
- Even if the collision is minor, stop or pull over in a safe, well-lit area.
- Call the police and ambulance if necessary.
- Make sure you have everything ready for when the police arrive - Drivers License, Registration, and Insurance information.
- Write down the names and phone numbers of witnesses or anyone injured.
- Take pictures of both your vehicle and the person's vehicle you collided with.
- Contact Audi's Roadside Assistance at 1-800-411-9988 (1-866-478-3456 for R8 and A8 owners) and have your vehicle towed to an authorized Audi Collision Repair Facility.
- Notify your insurance company.